Author: Chef Belinda
Serves: Serves 8-10
- 8-10 medium-sized ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Turkish Coffee Blend
- 1 teaspoon Fiori di Sicilia (or lemon juice and vanilla extract)
- pinch of salt
- Vodka Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out half of the pie crust dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Place in a 9" round baking dish, covering the bottom and up the sides. Cut away any excess. Cover with parchment paper and secure with pie crust weights or dry beans. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove paper and weights.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, Turkish Coffee Blend, Fiori di Sicilia and salt. Add to peaches and combine well.
- Pour peaches into cobbler shell; add 3-4 individual tablespoons of butter on top. Add lattice strips.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown on top.