Baked Cod With Kalamata Olives, Capers and Limes
Author: Chef Belinda
Serves: Serves 4
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fillets
- Seafood Spice Blend
- 12 thin lime slices
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475℉.
- Put cod fillets in an ovenproof baking dish and season with spice blend.
- Top each fillet with 3 lime slices, the olives, capers and rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through and flakey, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and serve with spanish-style rice and your favorite steamed veggie.